In this article, I will inform you about GameLoop and how to use it on your PC. GameLoop was originally the Tencent Gaming Buddy Android emulator. Tencent developed it to help you conveniently play android games such as Call of Duty Mobile and PUBG, among others, on your PC. This powerful and reliable android emulator is compatible with all versions of windows.
Millions of gamers use GameLoop Android Emulator software worldwide to enjoy playing android games on big screens. If you are a lover of android games, especially the Tencent action games and encountered difficulties in running them on an Android screen, download the intelligent mobile emulator software of GameLoop, as it will allow you to run them on the big screen of your computer.
GameLoop incorporates technological features that make your big android gaming screen dreams real. For instance, it enables the best keyboard and mouse controls to play android games on your PC easily with fully optimized controls. Depending on your PC’s hardware, you can easily change mouse and keyboard settings and configurations for a fantastic gaming experience.
GameLoop also serves as a central news hub since it features articles about all the games supported. Therefore, it keeps you updated on the latest offers, patch notes, and in-game events. Additionally, it features a network accelerator for optimizing the network to make your internet connection the best while playing. Other features of the GameLoop emulator program include:
- Built-in friend list as well as user discovery support.
- GameLoop is available in only two languages which are English and Chinese.
- No registration is required on GameLoop, but you’ll have to log in with your Facebook account.
Benefits of GameLoop
Some of the benefits attributed to GameLoop include the following:
- Game center
GameLoop is available with a game center. You can download games on your PC and run them effectively. Since Tencent has already assigned keys for numerous games, there are no key mapping settings.
- Watch live streams
With GameLoop, you can watch live streams of different gamers on Nonolive and Nimotv. This feature is amazing as you don’t have to use any browser to watch. Instead, you’ll stream directly using the emulator.
- Join random friends
You can use lobby and room icons to involve friends in the games. These icons in the emulator program aid in accessing new teammates for playing with at any given time. Lobby and rooms also offer you an opportunity to send messages as well as voice chats.
Minimum System Requirements of GameLoop Emulator
The minimum system requirements of the GameLoop emulator are as follows:
- The minimum RAM size of your PC should be 4GB.
- Your PC should have a space of at least 2GB.
- Your PC is recommended to have a full High-Definition and 720 screen resolution.
- Your PC’s processor should be AMD or Intel. The processor is also supposed to be Core i5 or higher.
Steps to use GameLoop on PC
To download GameLoop on your PC, follow the steps below:
- Click on the link provided below to download an Exe file.
- Move to the download folder on your PC and then search for your downloaded file.
- Double-click on the file to open and run it on your PC.
- Agree to the terms as well as conditions. At this point, GameLoop emulator software will be ready for installation.
GameLoop is an excellent emulator for playing android games on your PC. It runs smoothly while enabling you to enjoy continuous gaming time on your computer. It also offers tremendous community support, thus suitable in case you encounter any troubles. With a reliable internet connection, you can have happy times using GameLoop to play your favorite android games.