Different companies have different payroll requirements from small businesses. Small businesses need basic human resources services and dependable payroll tax organization, and reliable payroll management features. Paychex is the best and most reliable choice for online payroll services for businesses.
If this is the first time you are operating Paychex, and you don’t know how it functions, don’t worry! We will help you out. Follow the instructions below, and you will be on your way to using the Paychex flex account effectively.
Login to Paychex
To set up a Paychex, you will first have to register for a Paychex Flex account. Using a Paychex Flex Login means you are completely controlling the progress of your business. Logging in to your Paychex flex account allows you to perform several functions as a business owner, employee, financial advisor, and accounting professionals.
- Visit the Paychex login official page at paychexflex.com and find the login page. If you don’t have a Paychex account, generate one by clicking on “Sign Up”.
- Once you are in the Paychex official page, you will see “Login” on the top right corner of your screen. Click it to be redirected to the next page.
- Next, click the “Paychex Flex Login” to get a page to login.
- Input a Username, then click the “Next” button. Your account page will open and now you will be ready to use it.
That’s how you can log in to your Paychex account.
If you want to use Paychex Flex on your mobile, you can use the Paychex app available for Android and IOS devices. Just download and install it, then you can safely log in to your account.
What is Paychex?
Paychex is the leading provider in the human resource, payroll, and benefits outsourcing industry, with a dedicated commitment to the success of small-to-medium-sized businesses. The company was founded in 1971 with one idea: making payroll outsourcing cheap and easy for small businesses. Since then, the company has offered an ever-growing variety of payroll and human resources services and products that help clients manage their businesses.
They provide a wide range of services, including; retirement services, payroll processing, outsourced human solutions, and insurance. Paychex modifies what it provides to fit its client’s businesses, whether small or larger, complex or simple.
Paychex provides four custom pricing plans for its services:
- Express Payroll: This is the basic Paychex’s service plan that offers clients with payroll tax services and payroll processing. Besides, the express plan consists of direct deposit, new-hire reporting, and 24/7 phone support.
- Paycheck Flex Select: This is the most suitable plan for small businesses. It features every aspect of the express plan, with the addition of a labor compliance poster kit, paper check options, and dedicated payroll specialists.
- Paycheck Flex Pro: Tailored for midsize business, this plan consists of everything in the select plan, plus onboarding tools and pre-employment background screening.
- Paychex Flex Enterprise: A comprehensive plan designed for bigger organizations. It consists of reports, custom analytics, Human resource administration and everything in the pro plan.
Features of Paychex
Some numerous features offered by Paychex includes:
- Paycheck Options– Allows you to pay your employees directly via pay card, direct deposit or check. When the payment involves a check, the company will print the check and mail it to you. Also, you can print the check on your own on their site.
- Payroll processing– Paychex manages all payroll processing for you. Paychex’s payroll software calculates the amount each employee should earn according to the hours they have worked and the pay rate. Also, it accounts for any bonuses, deductions or commissions.
- Payroll reports – Paychex offers you with over 160 payroll-related reports. Users of an enterprise can also create their reports.